Game:

The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Reviewed Games - Comments / Discussion - Stunt Car Racer (1988) - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: Hkq2d
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 13:00 on May 1st, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
oh my god - i remember playing this game when i was 5 years old!!! does anyone know where to get this from? (ps im 19 now so thats AGES ago!)
Posted at 12:00 on May 1st, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Student Gumby
Quote:
To be sincere, I was planning something else for this review. I was convinced I had the geOS disks in my C64 ROMs collection, but I couldn't find it (it gets harder and harder with a 2000+ disk collection).

Read more...
-----
There are alternatives to fighting
Posted at 15:00 on November 12th, 2000 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Hi!

I have this game on Amiga 500.
It`s wery fun. But suddenly it don`t work. The game is wery difficult. Espeacely when i couldn`t save. I wish i could get this game to work.
Posted at 14:00 on November 12th, 2000 | Quote | Edit | Delete
i never had a better time in my live than on a amiga
Posted at 13:00 on November 12th, 2000 | Quote | Edit | Delete
I love this game on my Amiga, but I can never get past league 3. This game is very, very hard once you get past league 2. Beware.
Posted at 12:00 on November 12th, 2000 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Quote:
Before he began to make "serious" racing sims like Formula 1 Grand Prix, Geoff Crammond created this Amiga classic. It is set in a fictional (or let's say I hope it is fictional) Stunt Car league. There are four divisions and the player of course starts in the fourth. In each division there are two courses on which all three drivers (of the division) have to race against each other in head-to-head duels. Points are awarded for the best lap and the winner. At the end of the season, the best driver of each division gets to the higher division, while the last one is relegated.

Read more...
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!