Game:

The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Reviewed Games - Comments / Discussion - Super Street Fighter 2 (1994) - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: dvMrJ
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 09:26 on April 21st, 2017 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Quote:
Getting arcade ports to home computers right has always been hard. The hardware is usually fundamentally different and conventions are as well. The more customized the arcade machine is, the harder the port. The original Street Fighter II Amiga port had been widely critisized for lack of speed (and controls with a standard joystick, of course). At least, it had retained the large sprites, however.

Read more...
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 06:02 on July 24th, 2014 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Global Moderator
Deceased Gumby
P. S. Sorry, i meant PC version of it ;) Not familiar with SNES gameplay, but looks fairly similar at least on the outside.
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.

I am on irc.freenode.org: #TGOD
Posted at 06:01 on July 24th, 2014 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Global Moderator
Deceased Gumby
Oh, in all honesty, this was the worst Street Fighter, as it was the most difficult. Now seriously, THIS was impossible to play, even on the lowest difficulty. Somehow i couldn't get the kick out of it, cause the pleasure would get spoiled every now and then by continuous "lucky" blows of the opponent, which would result in me going down, down, down... meh.. graphics are good, but the rest leaves a lot to be desired. Not enjoyable.
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.

I am on irc.freenode.org: #TGOD
Posted at 18:00 on February 22nd, 2001 | Quote | Edit | Delete
i have a sn and i want him at my pc
Posted at 17:00 on February 22nd, 2001 | Quote | Edit | Delete
good
Posted at 16:00 on February 22nd, 2001 | Quote | Edit | Delete
I played it a lot with my friends.
Posted at 15:00 on February 22nd, 2001 | Quote | Edit | Delete
I like this game
Posted at 14:00 on February 22nd, 2001 | Quote | Edit | Delete
nice
Posted at 13:00 on February 22nd, 2001 | Quote | Edit | Delete
sers
Posted at 12:00 on February 22nd, 2001 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Quote:
Definitely a true classic - it's the one and only fighting game. I decided to review this part of the series because somehow it brought the 2D-fighting game to perfection. Some years after the quite amateurish slot-machine game 'Streetfighter' the second part appeared for every existing computer system, even for the then already aged C64. After a short time the 'Turbo'-version came out and also the 'SuperStreetfighter II'-version, which I?m going to review here.

Read more...