Game:

The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Reviewed Games - Comments / Discussion - Captain Gysi und das Raumschiff Bonn (1997) - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: 1d0$X
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 12:00 on October 5th, 2001 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
<td valign="top"><div class="post"><div class="quote1">Quote:</div><div class="quote">A dark backroom filled with smoke. The evil masterminds had a meeting. &quot;How can we achieve world domination the fastest way?&quot;, asked the overweight boss. The suspicious looking man on his right was playing with his knife but his mouth remained closed. For the first time, we can see the third man&apos;s face. He had been slumped back into his chair but now he was leaning forward on the table. He was wearing thick glasses, the little hair which is left was completely white. He&apos;s wearing a brown suit. &quot;Can&apos;t we just do it like in the old days? Let&apos;s just fake the results of the elections!&quot; Fury was glowing in the big cheese&apos;s eyes. &quot;Stupid fool!&quot;, he shouted out, &quot;Oh Great Satan, why do I have to be surrounded by such idiots?&quot;. Suddenly, a slim shadowy figure stepped out of a dark corner. The three looked surprised - they obviously had no idea there was someone else in the room. Stunned by the shock, they just looked at the mysterious man eyes wide open. Tension was building up in the air, the silence would have killed every normal being. At last, the figure began to speak: &quot;I come directly from the the nameless one you serve.&quot; &quot;You mean.....&quot;, was all the big cheese could gasp pointing his head eastwards. &quot;Silence!&quot; Despite his unimpressive appearance, the unknown person seemed to have some kind of natural authority over all the other men. &quot;Listen to me carefully as I&apos;ll only say it once: the youth of today is the future voters. Control the youth, and the future is yours!&quot; In the very next moment, the figure was gone again - as suddenly as it had appeared. But he had left inspiration in the other men&apos;s heads. &quot;Heureka! Let&apos;s make a computer game!&quot;, they shouted unisono.<br><br><br /> </div><br /> <br /> <a target="_blank" href="http://www.goodolddays.net/0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_en_0_156_show_1__0_0/">Read more...</a></div><script type="text/javascript">post_quote[14976] = '[quote]A dark backroom filled with smoke. The evil masterminds had a meeting. &quot;How can we achieve world domination the fastest way?&quot;, asked the overweight boss. The suspicious looking man on his right was playing with his knife but his mouth remained closed. For the first time, we can see the third man\'s face. He had been slumped back into his chair but now he was leaning forward on the table. He was wearing thick glasses, the little hair which is left was completely white. He\'s wearing a brown suit. &quot;Can\'t we just do it like in the old days? Let\'s just fake the results of the elections!&quot; Fury was glowing in the big cheese\'s eyes. &quot;Stupid fool!&quot;, he shouted out, &quot;Oh Great Satan, why do I have to be surrounded by such idiots?&quot;. Suddenly, a slim shadowy figure stepped out of a dark corner. The three looked surprised - they obviously had no idea there was someone else in the room. Stunned by the shock, they just looked at the mysterious man eyes wide open. Tension was building up in the air, the silence would have killed every normal being. At last, the figure began to speak: &quot;I come directly from the the nameless one you serve.&quot; &quot;You mean.....&quot;, was all the big cheese could gasp pointing his head eastwards. &quot;Silence!&quot; Despite his unimpressive appearance, the unknown person seemed to have some kind of natural authority over all the other men. &quot;Listen to me carefully as I\'ll only say it once: the youth of today is the future voters. Control the youth, and the future is yours!&quot; In the very next moment, the figure was gone again - as suddenly as it had appeared. But he had left inspiration in the other men\'s heads. &quot;Heureka! Let\'s make a computer game!&quot;, they shouted unisono.<br><br>\n[/quote]\n\n[url=http://www.goodolddays.net/0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_en_0_156_show_1__0_0/]Read more...[/url]';</script><div>----- </div><div class="signature"><i>Now you see the violence inherent in the system!</i></div></td>