The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Comments / Discussion - Lemmings 2: The Tribes (1993) - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: xOF$w
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 21:27 on November 5th, 2008 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Quote:
Santa Claus isn't christian

It was a joke, actually. You know, the same level of naivety ;) Oh, damn, now the christian hordes will beat me up again for saying that :(
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 21:16 on November 5th, 2008 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Santa Claus isn't christian, the three wise kings (the mage kings here in Spain) are. Or is it just on Catholicism? Winter holy days got so mixed with time, with all that sol invictus, Mithra's birthday, the changes to make christianism more easy to sell and god knows what else. I don't even get what buying presents has to do with christian virtues.

But making a few reviews on the other side really has high moral values. Or at least we (the people who writes reviews and the silent majority who read them) will thank you. And I must say it's quite easy to add reviews, Creosote did it that way because everybody wants to read more people opinions.
Posted at 22:01 on November 4th, 2008 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Quote:
By the way: I LOVED the X-Mas Lemmings spin-off! Just as a hint for December

I'm not a christian, so I don't believe in Santa Clause, but feel free to take care of it - you have access to exactly the same frontends to add games, upload files and everything related (I'm not sure if it would be best to treat it with its own game entry or just to add the files to the regular Lemmings page) like I do or the rest of the world does :)
-----
-----
Edited by Mr Creosote at 22:04 on November 4th, 2008
Posted at 21:12 on November 4th, 2008 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Bachelor Gumby
Brilliant game. :) I got it for the SNES on eBay last year, but the controls per mouse are quite better. The sheer mass of content makes it a good sequel, although its not quite original compared to the first part. By the way: I LOVED the X-Mas Lemmings spin-off! Just as a hint for December ;)
-----
...for beauty is always cruel
Posted at 10:24 on November 1st, 2008 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Feel free to share anything about Lemmings 2: The Tribes (1993) here!
-----