The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Software Galore - Lure of the Temptress free to download - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: VhcbX
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 16:02 on April 3rd, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Dr Gumby
This is great.

Now if only they would have released BASS instead.........
-----
Mock ugly people. Praise ugly goats.
Posted at 08:07 on April 3rd, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Quote:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: reghit() in /home/.gaby/tony_w/revgames.com/_referals.php on line 16
It is working if you go through their main page though.

Them offering the game for download doesn't have any legal consequences per se. Since their not stating anything else on the site (at least I didn't find anything), we have to assume they kept their full copyrights (i.e. no PD) and also didn't make any license terms which would make it legal to offer the game for download elsewhere. I doubt they would have objections if anyone asked them about it of course - but it is possible (as it for example happened with Starlords which may only be offered for download at Fileplanet and nowhere else).
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 07:16 on April 3rd, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Revolution Software has released Lure of the Temptress as a free download. You can find it here

Now if anybody could explain to me whether this means the game has been moved into public domain, and whether offering this download elsewhere is legal, I'd be thankful.
-----
NetDanzr<br />
-The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog-