Game:

The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Reviewed Games - Comments / Discussion - Epic Pinball (1993) - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: Desz@
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 13:25 on July 25th, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
I used to play the shareware table (Android) quite a lot. So much that I even considered getting the registered version, but lacking a credit card I had to give it pass. In the end I even tried to hack the game files in order to look for a way to open up the other tables (naturally they simply weren't there). :)

There were two things I really liked about this game: the smooth and fast gameplay and a cheat option, which let you take control of the ball via the cursor keys.
-----
Dear Sir, I object strongly with the last thread, and the next post.
Posted at 17:41 on July 21st, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
That's a pity. I even doubt it would have undermined their business model, because as your review shows so well, designing a good table is hardly trivial.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 16:00 on July 21st, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Pupil Gumby
Well, The third pack tables were "DESIGNED" by other peoples but was still created by Epic.

I miss this little information in my review.
Posted at 07:10 on July 21st, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Seeing that there is a third-party table pack, does this game come with a built-in table editor? Or is one available as an extra?
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
-----
Edited by Mr Creosote at 07:12 on July 21st, 2013
Posted at 13:56 on July 20th, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Pupil Gumby
Quote:
Another pinball game to introduce. Epic Pinball, like its name says, is epic for a pinball game on PC. This game was made by Epic MegaGames in 1993, now known Epic Games (Gears of War, Jazz Jackrabbit, Unreal Tournament). It was never released initially in retail stores. It was distributed as shareware with one table named Android, then you could order the game available in 3 packs with 4 tables each. So here the description of each tables + my little review on each.

Read more...