The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Software Galore - SC2000 Multimayor: Spamville - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: IlErD
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 17:55 on July 15th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete | Delete Attachment
Master Gumby
New Area on the other riverside was build. As the the People demanded Armin Tamzarian School and Nick Riviera School was opened. Also the Bridges was named by famous generals.
Attachment: *****
-----
????????
Posted at 15:12 on July 3rd, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete | Delete Attachment
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Picking up again, I indeed tried to improve the quality of living by re-introducing some services. The city zoo has also been opened and a fancy city hall has been built. The city now sports almost 20000 inhabitants. I fear that in spite of abundance of roads and bus depots, an new transportation plan will need to be introduced soon!
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 18:46 on July 1st, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete | Delete Attachment
Deceased Gumby
In my second term as mayor I did a lot for mobility: I laid the foundations for Hormel airport and freed the streets of the daily jams by spending a bit of money on a bus system.

I also got rid of the city's debts, which should make future investments a bit easier.
-----
The known is finite, the unknown infinite. - Thomas Henry Huxley
Posted at 18:58 on June 25th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete | Delete Attachment
Master Gumby
Because of the lack of electricity in the town more decentralized water power plans were build. Than an loan was granted to build new streetless residental area.
-----
????????
Posted at 18:14 on June 25th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Master Gumby
Ok is time for me to take over the control.
-----
????????
Posted at 17:12 on June 25th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete | Delete Attachment
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Here we go. My goal to build a luxurious residential district covering all the bay area didn't quite succeed. Although the tornado of 1934 thankfully only touched the other side of the river, the big flood of 1947 proved to be a major, destructive setback.

The population has only grown to ~9000 people, but the education level is increasing well (the grade average at Anthrax College is A+!), enabling me to introduce a more fine-grained tax system for industry. Also, I gradually replaced the aging coal power plant with timeless water power equipment. This was a major investment at this point, of course, but should save a lot of money on the long run.

I wish my successor all the best!
-----
Posted at 06:17 on June 25th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Alright, I'm taking advantage of the power vacuum to ruthlessly take over. I promise to rule with an iron fist and I'm open to bribery from heavy industry and military.
-----
Posted at 09:38 on June 20th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete | Delete Attachment
Deceased Gumby
Let's try a multiplayer experiment with SimCity2000!

I just created a small town called Spamville and anyone willing to help turning it into a prospering megalopolis is welcome to join in. The rules are simple:
  • You can be mayor for a maximum of 50 years (in-game) or 24 hours (realtime).
  • To take office download the latest savegame and post a short message in this thread.
  • Post your latest savegame here after your term of office.
  • If you fail to do so within 24h the city is open for everyone again.
  • You cannot be reeleceted as mayor until either someone else has had his turn or 24h since your last term have passed.
Have fun! :D
-----
The known is finite, the unknown infinite. - Thomas Henry Huxley