Game:

The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Reviewed Games - Comments / Discussion - Fiendish Freddy's Big Top o' Fun (1989) - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: ui@ny
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 20:05 on July 6th, 2019 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Student Gumby
Oh, I remember playing this game and loving it! I honestly thought it was called "Circus Games".
Reminds me of a smiliar game, located in a prison and having a comical style like "North & South". Something about peeling potatoes and trying to escape. Geee... "Western Games" suddenly pops to mind as well. Thanks for the review and the trip down memory lane!
Posted at 18:45 on July 5th, 2019 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Quote:
Gather 'round, the ringmaster is welcoming his guests. Sadly, fewer and fewer people find their way to the Big Top o' Fun these days, so the circus is in serious financial trouble. As a last straw, the ringmaster has received credit from a shady loan shark. If only he had read the fine print: payback is today! There is only time left for one single circus show in order to make enough money and pay it back. The loan shark already has other plans for the circus grounds and so he sends Fiendish Freddy to sabotage the show and ensure that no money will be made.

Read more...