The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Software Galore - New game recommendations
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

New game recommendations

Posted at 09:51 on November 19th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Since the year is almost over, I think it's time to make a few new game recommendations. This year has been particularly lousy, but still there are a few games that I think you should at least try out. I can think of two games right now; maybe you can supply more.

* Syberia. The puzzles are not as good as in The Watchmaker (you can't even combine items here), but otherwise it's a damn fine adventure game.

* Moonbase Commander. Now someone may claim that the concept has been used several times before in games like Scorched Earth and Worms, but by adding another dimension, Humongous created probably the most entertaining new game I have had the pleasure to play this year. At $20, it's a steal.

Possible other games: I'm expecting to get three more games this year: Master of Orion III, Arx Fatalis and Europa 1400. I already know that Arx Fatalis is very buggy, but I may end up recommending the other two as well...
-----
NetDanzr<br />
-The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog-
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll