The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Vox Pops - My last post
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

My last post

Posted at 10:05 on December 19th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Creo, congrats, you actually managed to piss me of hard enough for me to quit this joint... hope you feel good about yourself... Unless you apoligise, you shan't see me again... I'll miss a lot of you guys and gals but hey, I have my principles... See you all around somewhere...
-----
"In theory, if people bred as fast as ants, and with an equal indifference for it's surrounding species, earth would have 5 million human inhabitants at the turn of the century. But this, of course, is highly unthinkable"
Posted at 10:06 on December 19th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Well, I have no problems apologizing for that, because it was (to me obviously) meant as a joke thread. Sorry if it got to far for you.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 10:10 on December 19th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
apology accepted... Just consider in the future that what might be a joke to you, might not be so funny towards others...
-----
"In theory, if people bred as fast as ants, and with an equal indifference for it's surrounding species, earth would have 5 million human inhabitants at the turn of the century. But this, of course, is highly unthinkable"
Posted at 10:15 on December 19th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
I am very well aware of that, you shoud know by now however that identities and fake ones in specific are my favourite subject. I even made some of my own fake identities public some time ago and the great thing about it was that nobody believed me - so now I can continue using them ;)
-----
Posted at 17:40 on December 19th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Quote:
Mr Creosote: because it was (to me obviously) meant as a joke thread.
Nice save... :P
-----
"One Very Important Thought"
Posted at 02:49 on December 20th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Uh... Could we perhaps agree on stopping provocations before they escalate and stopping jokes when the victim signals that it is not funny to him?

Pada1 and The Mole, I imploringly hope you will stay here...
Posted at 10:23 on December 20th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Mole: Sorry, but I have no idea what you want to say with that.
-----
Posted at 10:38 on December 20th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Never mind... let's just leave it as it is and take into account that you just chose the wrong day to pull a joke on me and especially Pada1 who wasn't in the best of moods already when he arrived at my place due to his HD crash which was very very real... I'm sure he now cares as little about this whole 'incident' as I do...
But seriously, never mind, it was just an attempt at a weak joke, so I'll go with Tapuak and just stop it.
-----
"One Very Important Thought"
Posted at 10:44 on December 20th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Whatever. As I said, you two have every right to yell at me for it and I won't complain. I know I've learned something from it at least. In case any of you two want to discuss this further, you can of course also contact me privately, you both should know me enough to know that I will stay serious about this.
-----
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll