Game:

The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Reviewed Games - Comments / Discussion - Bio Menace (1993)
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Bio Menace (1993)

Posted at 12:00 on November 4th, 2000 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Quote:
You will play as Snake Logan, a top-secret CIA agent sent to the most dangerous mission ever - to deal with the hundreds of monsters attacking Metro City and destroying everythig in their path. No one knows why and you are our last hope. Original, no? Well, to make things even more difficult, your plane is shot while flying over Metro City and after salvaging the destroyed plane, you find one machine gun. Time to secure the perimeter.

Read more...
Posted at 13:00 on November 4th, 2000 | Quote | Edit | Delete
I hope this is worth the 1.62mb download the description sounded ok.
Posted at 14:00 on November 4th, 2000 | Quote | Edit | Delete
I like this old stuff - it's so wonderful naive and directly. And not always too easy. Think of Jill part III for instance.

Greetings around, Arno.
Posted at 15:00 on November 4th, 2000 | Quote | Edit | Delete
man thuis game of old is just good enough for a good time passs
Posted at 16:00 on November 4th, 2000 | Quote | Edit | Delete
I don't know if you should be alowing a download to this. I would contact apogee on http://www.apogee1.com
but i don't know.

Oh, and this game rocks!
Posted at 22:09 on October 12th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
I remember this as a fun play back in the day, but I've never went back to it. I always loved that this was made with the same engine as Commander Keen's Vorticon's trilogy, but I always felt that the animation of Snake's movement was somewhat lacking in comparison. I also remember the game crashing out repeatedly on my 486 back in the day - perhaps that's contributed to my never having given this a second chance. I might have to fix that soon, as the game was enjoyable up to that damnable crash.
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll