The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Software Galore - AmiGame poll
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

AmiGame poll

Posted at 12:36 on March 20th, 2012 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Pupil Gumby
We carry out a study in order to better know AmiGame users.

This study will allow us to know which options to take for the future development of AmiGame. (english and/or french cheats, english and/or french links, etc...)

It's very simple, just go to Amigame's website and vote
http://www.amigame.fr

You just have to choose if you're a french user or a foreigner user, that's all.
Posted at 13:05 on March 20th, 2012 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
So, by your logic, French users will be interested in only French contents? That's strange. Though judging from the French people I know personally, probably true.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 19:07 on March 20th, 2012 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Pupil Gumby
No, why do you take this shortcut?

We just like to know which proportion of users are french or not.
If main users are french, next update will probably be axed on french datas (which for us are easier to find)
If main users are foreigners, we'll try to improve amount of english datas

AmiGame's core will be of course developed for both population.
Posted at 19:34 on March 20th, 2012 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
I'm asking, because the question you ask in your poll and your explanation are not the same:
Originally posted by Tarzin at 12:36 on March 20th, 2012:
This study will allow us to know which options to take for the future development of AmiGame. (english and/or french cheats, english and/or french links, etc...)

On the website, though, you are simply asking "are you French or not". Hence, the implication seems to be the "generalisation" I made before. I'd think people would like to know what it is they are answering.

If you would like the question which I just quoted answered, the best way, in my opinion, would be to ask it straight: "What should we focus on: French or English material?"
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
-----
Edited by Mr Creosote at 19:35 on March 20th, 2012
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll