Game:

The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Reviewed Games - Comments / Discussion - Myth: History in the Making (1989)
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Myth: History in the Making (1989)

Posted at 14:22 on July 12th, 2014 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Global Moderator
Deceased Gumby
Quote:
A magical journey through time would be the theme of this yet another fantastic and spectacular game, and particularly its ZX-Spectrum version, which differs a lot from, say, Amiga's. You, a brave lad with adventurous spirit embark on a mission to fly back in time and change the course of history which was maliciously altered by an entity called Dameron, solve all the puzzles, defeat the dark gods, who prevailed with help of Dameron in an alternative past, and finally face the demon himself in a vicious battle, which must ultimately determine the fate of mankind and the entire Universe!

Read more...
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.

I am on irc.freenode.org: #TGOD
Posted at 18:53 on July 13th, 2014 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Just watched the Longplay and this one actually looks really decent. Especially the animations look nicely fluid considering the age (certainly shows again that I tend to underestimate the Spectrum). And yes, fighting ancient evil beings has to be one of the #1 tropes of every game featuring time travels. Dark times indeed. ;)

Btw: Incredibly trippy boss fight…
-----
Dear Sir, I object strongly with the last thread, and the next post.
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll