The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Vox Pops - Proper Laundry of Polo Shirts for Men
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Proper Laundry of Polo Shirts for Men

Posted at 08:51 on September 28th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Banned
Baby Gumby
Washing Tips
Cheap Polo Shirts typically feature a cotton-polyester blend and, occasionally, merino wool or synthetic fibers. Lucky for you, these materials don't require hand washing, so you can trust your washing machine to refresh your polo shirt. However, careful care in the washer is still important.
Prepare the shirt for laundering by first unbuttoning the buttons that run down the chest. The motion of the washing machine may put stress on the buttons, causing them to move and shift, which can tear or stretch buttonholes. Preserve the polo shirt's color by turning it inside out before tossing it in the washer.
Once it's prepped, separate your polo shirt into a load with like colors. Wash lights -- white, beige or light gray -- shirts in warm water and colored shirts in cold water.
-----
Edited by Mr Creosote at 18:21 on September 28th, 2015
Posted at 08:59 on September 28th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Zombie Gumby
Is that some kind of "clever" advertisement? Sir, I rush to inform you that this is the worst place for such purpose, not that we by any means underestimate your unrivalled marketing skills, but... really?
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.
-----
Edited by Vagabond at 09:16 on September 28th, 2015
Posted at 21:11 on September 29th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Deceased Gumby
Great, now I only need to buy a polo shirt… oh wait, I hate those. :P
-----
The known is finite, the unknown infinite. - Thomas Henry Huxley
Posted at 02:03 on September 9th, 2018 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Student Gumby
Originally posted by Moebius at 08:59 on September 28th, 2015:
Is that some kind of "clever" advertisement? Sir, I rush to inform you that this is the worst place for such purpose, not that we by any means underestimate your unrivalled marketing skills, but... really?

I have no idea why but this entire convo popped on my browser when i was looking for something (not even polo related) so i'm really laughing hard right now! :)
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll