Game:

The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Reviewed Games - Comments / Discussion - Judge Dredd (1996)
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Judge Dredd (1996)

Posted at 18:49 on April 25th, 2016 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Global Moderator
Deceased Gumby
Quote:
In the remote advanced morrow things are as usual out of hand. Mega City One is engulfed in corruption, violence and mayhem. The streets are potentially unsafe and menacing for innocent law-abiding citizens (are there any left really?). The police can no longer suppress the overwhelming crime wave, and so a new institution is created combining the remaining police officers and the forensic authorities into a solid law enforcement organization whose members are simply called The Judges, each of whom is authorized to promptly arrest or execute perpetrators on sight. You are Judge Dredd, a universal cop and the roughest toughest kid on the block whose job is to serve the law, keep the city clean and abolish crime one way or another.

Read more...
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.

I am on irc.freenode.org: #TGOD
Posted at 06:30 on April 26th, 2016 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Too late indeed. I mean, who was still playing side-scrollers in 1996?
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 08:57 on April 26th, 2016 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Global Moderator
Deceased Gumby
True. People were mostly hooked on strategies and 3d shooters. Moreover, this game came out as full CD, which in 1996 was a norm, floppies were left behind. But the ridiculous fact is that most of CD space was taken by soundtracks (which are kinda annoying anyway), i played the CD-Rip with no music), while the game itself is 20mb only! A typical case when full CD is perfectly unjustified.
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.

I am on irc.freenode.org: #TGOD
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll