The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Frozen Website Sections - Floppy Images - [Request] Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf (1988) for IBM PC
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

[Request] Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf (1988) for IBM PC

Posted at 17:59 on September 20th, 2017 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Hello, guys!

I'm in search of the game for IBM PC called "Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf" (1988). It's pretty rare now.

I know, that ibmpc5150 has it, but for some reason he is ignoring my messages. Maybe he will see this topic and write something.

Or maybe someone else has it and is able to share? Dump or installed version - it doesn't matter.

Thanks!
-----
Old games addict :D
Posted at 18:12 on September 20th, 2017 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
@TooOld

Hey, are you kidding me?

Please delete this message about me.

If not, I'll report to admin.
Posted at 18:15 on September 20th, 2017 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
@ibmpc5150

What's wrong with my message? I wrote something that breaks the rules? I don't think so. There is nothing against you in it.

Also, I've decided to start this topic after you ignored my messages.
-----
-----
Edited by TooOld at 18:19 on September 20th, 2017
Posted at 18:25 on September 20th, 2017 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
@TooOld

>I know, that ibmpc5150 has it, but for some reason he is ignoring my messages. Maybe he >will see this topic and write something.

Why do you mention this on this forum?

Are you still kidding me?

P.S. I don't have "Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf" anymore.
So don't request it from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't tell a lie! (Shut Up!)

I ignore you!!

Don't discuss about me from another site without proper reason.

I received any spam(?) or stupid message.

https://imgur.com/qDtajoR

-----
Edited by ibmpc5150 at 00:41 on September 27th, 2017
Posted at 18:29 on September 20th, 2017 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
@ibmpc5150

Strange question. But why not if you ignored my messages? How else should I get in touch with you?

By the way, you've posted screenshots of this game on the neighbor forum. So this information is not private or something.

If you really don't have it anymore, okay, no problem, just forget about this topic. Maybe someone else has it. There is no need to be so nervous.

P.S. Hard to believe, that you have removed a dump of such a rare game. Just think again, I can buy it if you don't want to trade it for other rarities.
-----
-----
Edited by TooOld at 18:41 on September 20th, 2017
Posted at 19:40 on September 20th, 2017 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Guys (I'm assuming), please, I only have half a clue of what is going on here, but let me make some things clear. I don't mean to point fingers, put blame on anyone. Just take the following as gentle reminders to the general public.

If somebody has business/conflicts on another website, please do not take it here.

Generally, it is my firm belief that it is good practice to make requests in public rather than in private. Indeed, I do believe that all communication related to this website should be made publicly through this forum rather than through private messages/whatever other non-public channel unless there are very good reasons in a specific case. On major reason being that if something is posted publicly, everyone can freely choose whether to reply/participate or not without feeling pressured.

Almost as strongly, I also believe that it is polite to share and help if you can. This is what this website is about: sharing. Not keeping things to oneself.

Last, but not least, the most basic rule of all is to please keep the tone polite and civil. Remember that we're all just people with an interest in the same hobby here. Do assume the best intentions in anyone's posts, even if by your personal standards and based on your personal cultural background, something may sound inappropriate or otherwise strange. Not everybody is the same. Accept and embrace this fact.

TooOld, unfortunately, I cannot help you as I do not have the game you are looking for. Good luck in your search and if you happen to find it, share :D
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 20:17 on September 20th, 2017 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Thank you, Mr Creosote!

As for me, I'm completely polite, civil, friendly and open for any help or requests. I've already shared all my rarities on the other site, where anyone can download them without any restrictions. Some games were shared not as dumps, but this is only because of the lack of time.

I really don't understand when someone keeps rarities away from humanity to feel himself special. This is so selfish and childish. My goal is absolutely opposite to this, I really want to help everyone to be able to get any part of the gaming history. So, yes, I'll definitely share this game if I'll find it anywhere :)
-----
Posted at 02:37 on September 21st, 2017 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Zombie Gumby
TooOld, now, how dare you make someone less special! ;)
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.
Posted at 14:31 on September 21st, 2017 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
@ibmpc5150

Hey, I hope you're okay there. Do you need a proper dump of "Window Wizard" for IBM PC? I can ask my friend to make it.

@Vagabond

I didn't even have this in my mind :)
-----
Posted at 21:18 on September 26th, 2017 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Hey, ibmpc5150, do you know anything about the game "Nuclear Bowls" and its DOS-version? If you're interested, we can trade. I hope Mr Creosote could be a guarantor in this deal. That's definitely one of the most rare games for IBM PC at this moment.

We've bought it for 300 EUR here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NUCLEAR-BOWLS-GLL-DIABOLIC-SOFTWARE-ZIGURAT-MISSING-IN-ACTION-PC-DISKETTE-5-VGC-/162521216495?nma=true&orig_cvip=true

Do you want it? :D
-----
Posted at 07:41 on September 27th, 2017 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Zombie Gumby
TooOLD, unfortunately, he doesn't trade with "foes".
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll