The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Site Issues - hollywood pictures down?
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

hollywood pictures down?

Posted at 11:55 on August 19th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
hi!

ist hollywood pictures down oder nur der server ?berlastet? ... habs mehrfach probiert, unter anderem auch mal mitten inner nacht da ich dachte er w?r nur ?berlastet!

kommt nach 10-20 sekunden warten einfach nur die fehlermeldung "die seite kann nicht angezeigt werden"

wenns down ist, w?r echt cool wenn ihr das fixen k?nntet!

Greetz
pax
Posted at 12:03 on August 19th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
uuuuuups .. sorry ;)

...again, now in english :D

is hollywood pictures down or it's only a server overload? ... i've tried several times but nothing happened. i've tried at night too.

after 10-20 seconds my internet explorer shows the "this page cannot be viewed" error...

if the file is actually down, please fix it. that would be very kind from you :)

pls excuse my bad english, i'm from germany ;)

Greetz
pax
Posted at 12:21 on August 19th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
The file is online and has been all the time. The server is just restricted to four connections at a time, so if you can't connect, it's because all slots are already taken. Happens sometimes. Right now, there isn't any connection running, so all slots are free.

Trying in the middle of the night won't help, since this site is frequented by people from all over the world, and if it's night for you, I can guarantee it's someone else's day at the same time ;)

Edit: Just noticed - the error message you're getting is very strange. You should get something like 'too many users'. If it continues not to connect, check whether you can accept incoming FTP packages through port 4444.

Edited by Mr Creosote at 20:22 on August, 19th 2004
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll