The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Vox Pops - Look what came flying into my mailbox today...
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Look what came flying into my mailbox today...

Posted at 09:16 on May 8th, 2006 | Quote | Edit | Delete | Delete Attachment
Admin
Reborn Gumby
I do actually have an 'offline address' and a real physical mailbox (unbelievable), and this is what I found in it today. Usually, I don't pay much attention to the spam arriving there, but the picture caught my eye... do I smell copyright infringement? Why don't the game companies stop this instead of threatening fans with lawsuits?

The funniest thing about it is the geeky, elite feeling to be one of the few people who know where this picture came from. Maybe I'll go there and ask them if they got permission from Software 2000 if I'm in an evil mood :evil:
Attachment: *****
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 09:21 on May 8th, 2006 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Quote:
Maybe I'll go there and ask them if they got permission from Software 2000 if I'm in an evil mood

Maybe they are the guys who used to work at Software 2000 before they went bankrupt, and they wanted to use the beautiful picture again. ;)

Edited by Tapuak at 17:21 on May, 08th 2006
Posted at 09:30 on May 8th, 2006 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Unlikely, because they tried painting that winking chef on their window, too, and it looks absolutely awful ;)
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll