The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Vox Pops - About Underdogs - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: 0OR2j
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 22:23 on July 20th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Banned
Master Gumby
The "forum game"? What game are you playing? The game where you say if I reply I'm wrong, and if I don't, I'm wrong too!

You have such stunning insight into my mind Tuss. At least you'd like to think so. That was your objective with this tripe, wasn't it?

Anything else you'd like to "shine the light" on?
Posted at 16:41 on July 20th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Quote:
I think they are kept as a "trophy" to how they can defeat intellectualism and hardened critics.

Let me be the first then, to congratulate you on your victory over others in the "Forum Game".

Yes, you have proven your worth by hitting a button so named "Reply" between every other post. Now, I am sure the other forum members will be happy to join me in worshipping the god of the "Forum Games".
-----
Keep your stick on the ice
Posted at 16:31 on July 20th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Banned
Master Gumby
Quote:
Posted by Da_Goat at 23:35 on July, 20th 2003:

Well, whenever I've seen it on other forums, old users posts show up as guest posts (with your username as the guest name). Or, at least this happens with phpBB(2), which HOTU uses. They could manually go back and delete your numerous posts, but that would be boring and take time.

I would think if my posts were so harmful and such, they would've been deleted by now. I think they are kept as a "trophy" to how they can defeat intellectualism and hardened critics.

Quote:

Also, if I may ask...if you're banned, why do you care if your account exists or not? It's not really your business anymore, is it?

I find it odd. I care that some personal information is on that account, that I cannot change, like my email address. Perhaps I don't want a web crawler to send me SPAM. Perhaps I don't want UD'ers to contact me. Perhaps I'd even like to retrieve my private messages. As it is, I cannot change or do any of these things.

It's not my board, but I think I at least have a right to have my account deleted. Why should I be forced into participating with a community I'm no longer in agreement with, or see eye-to-eye with?

I think it's a reasonable request to have my account deleted, if the account is not to be reinstated. This hasn't been forthcoming.

I already know from talking with associates of HOTU that there is no intent on reinstating my account, ever. It goes back to the objections I've outlined in this thread.

Sarinee knows that at least half the board would not approve of this draconian banning for life, so she has intentionally been avoiding the issue, while keeping my account active, so as to appear I'll be reinstated at sometime in the future. This isn't the case.

Just try asking her yourself, and see what she tells you, if anything. There's a well established system of twists and contortions, hellbent on suppressing detractors and supporting the male-teen-agnst troll-element on that board. Hence, younger people are easier to deceive, and if you flash games in front of their faces and a strong female archetype, they'll not care about any seedy underbelly behind the scenes.

Edited by A E I at 00:33 on July, 20th 2003
Posted at 15:35 on July 20th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Dr Gumby
Well, whenever I've seen it on other forums, old users posts show up as guest posts (with your username as the guest name). Or, at least this happens with phpBB(2), which HOTU uses. They could manually go back and delete your numerous posts, but that would be boring and take time.

Also, if I may ask...if you're banned, why do you care if your account exists or not? It's not really your business anymore, is it?
-----
Mock ugly people. Praise ugly goats.
Posted at 15:06 on July 20th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Banned
Master Gumby
Quote:
Posted by Da_Goat at 21:44 on July, 20th 2003:

I know one reason: if you delete a member's profile, all of their posts will appear like a guest's. That could cause confusion on HOTU, as guest posts are banned.

I don't think that's true. You can be banned and all your posts deleted. There's no technical glitch I'm aware of that prevents this rather mundane task from occuring. In fact, just what I've described happens all the time.

Edited by A E I at 23:07 on July, 20th 2003
Posted at 15:02 on July 20th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Banned
Master Gumby
Quote:
Posted by Eagle of Fire at 17:27 on July, 20th 2003:

A.E.I., my personnal experience, moral and beleifs lead me to think nobody is a "vilain" or a "good guy" in life; everybody do what they do for a reason. A bank robber rob banks for money, rapist rape people because of their pulsions, a doctor save lives because he thinks he can make a difference and give people a second chance. Does any of those reasons make the first action better or worse? Of course not.

When I meet someone, I always begin neutral with that person, then I try to mesure how well I would like to live with that person. That's the scale I use to know if someone is "good" or "bad" in my own opinion.

You, A.E.I., are currently extremely low in my personnal scale.

Let's see, you're not even in the ballpark of my personal scale! So what would I care about how low *you* think I am? Unlike you, I don't form an opinion of myself from others. I discern my own quality through an untainted lens.
Posted at 13:44 on July 20th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Dr Gumby
Quote:
I doubt anyone has emailed UD to ask her why I'm banned (for life), and why my account is still there. You don't do this on behalf, yet you take automatic defensive and offensive positions for her.
I know one reason: if you delete a member's profile, all of their posts will appear like a guest's. That could cause confusion on HOTU, as guest posts are banned.
Quote:
Mr. C isn't God. But I'll try to give him more respect toward his wishes in the future. However, just because he walks away, doesn't mean he's right. Of course it doesn't mean he isn't either.
At which point did I say he was God? Or even say he was right? I said that, if I were you, I would have crossed my own moral bounds by making Mr. C do something that he clearly expressed he didn't want to do.
-----
Posted at 09:27 on July 20th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
A.E.I., my personnal experience, moral and beleifs lead me to think nobody is a "vilain" or a "good guy" in life; everybody do what they do for a reason. A bank robber rob banks for money, rapist rape people because of their pulsions, a doctor save lives because he thinks he can make a difference and give people a second chance. Does any of those reasons make the first action better or worse? Of course not.

When I meet someone, I always begin neutral with that person, then I try to mesure how well I would like to live with that person. That's the scale I use to know if someone is "good" or "bad" in my own opinion.

You, A.E.I., are currently extremely low in my personnal scale.
-----
I am on a hot streak... Litterally.
Posted at 02:10 on July 20th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Banned
Master Gumby
Da_Goat: Like I said in the other thread about sexuality, you miss several of my points; due to lack of paying attention on your part, or whatever confusion you're dealing with.

Mr. C isn't God. But I'll try to give him more respect toward his wishes in the future. However, just because he walks away, doesn't mean he's right. Of course it doesn't mean he isn't either.

I doubt anyone has emailed UD to ask her why I'm banned (for life), and why my account is still there. You don't do this on behalf, yet you take automatic defensive and offensive positions for her.

I think you should probe your assumptions first, before you brand me a villian.

Edited by A E I at 10:16 on July, 20th 2003
Posted at 00:37 on July 20th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Dr Gumby
Quote:
don't know what to tell you people anymore. I'm going to give up. You're a sinful bunch alright. You could care less about ethics and morality.
Like I said, you're the one spreading gossip; true gossip, false gossip - it's still gossip. Also, Perhaps they're not against your ethics, but I don't see pushing somebody (ie. Mr. C) to do something (ie. explain himself) that the person ( "" ) has clearly stated they do not wish to do. (ie. "Nothing more to say on this issue." )

Anyway, I've got plenty more to say to you., but there's no need to add another log to this enflamed conversation.

Edited by Da_Goat at 08:38 on July, 20th 2003
-----
Posted at 15:43 on July 19th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Banned
Master Gumby
In no way am I compelled to speak to this.

BTW, "You couldn't care less" is a double-negative.
Posted at 15:39 on July 19th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
fretz: Please!
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 15:06 on July 19th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
hmmm, you complained people were not reading your post about whether she lies about her finances......I make a comment in relation to your question.........posting-bot keeps posting saying he/she doesnt know what to say to us people anymore.............a pattern...........a knob head............

Fuck it, i'm pissed and in the mood for an argument so I apologize to the other people on this public forum in advanced. Please feel free to ban me for feeding that twat,,,,,sorry, troll.

Quote:
Posted by A E I at 22:34 on July, 19th 2003:

You're a sinful bunch alright.

Damn right I am chum. Jesus is gay and the moment I find out anyone is religous they go down in my estimation. Sin means nothing to me, except for the enjoyment I get from it. If you want to be a do-gooder git you do it, dont breath your 'if you sin you must repent bollocks down my neck. It aint welcome. Stick a bible down your own neck.

Quote:
You could care less about ethics and morality.

Call the Grammar police, arrest this poster. I think you meant "You couldn't care less" there didnt you. Get your grammar right before posting again will you, your dyslexia is making me angry. Were you the dyslexic pimp that bought a Wharehouse?

Quote:
In fact, you ONLY seem to care about yourselves.

Fucking too right matey-bob. Its a shitter of a world out there and i dont care about anybody but myself. If you want to sit on a throne of philanthropism then you be the fool and do it, just dont ask me to ever, ever, ever, assist you in anyway because you'll get a short, sharp, fuck-you. Good samaritan.....bollocks to him, i bet he wears womens underware.

You take your sin free existince and shove it up your arse. And in doing so, may it elevate you even higher up the moral and ethical ground, the peak of which you allready occupy.

Feel free to respond in any way you choose, no matter how violent or vulger because I wont care. You'll just be arguing with yourself.

Right, I'm off for a kebab.
Posted at 14:34 on July 19th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Banned
Master Gumby
I don't know what to tell you people anymore. I'm going to give up. You're a sinful bunch alright. You could care less about ethics and morality. In fact, you ONLY seem to care about yourselves. I suppose as long as you continue to get your scobby snacks and your games, everything vile and rotten is pleasing in your eyes.
Posted at 13:42 on July 19th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
What I cant understand, being somebody who doesnt really give a flying fuck who's right or who's wrong in this thread, is what business it is of yours A E I to know about other peoples finances? - or whether or not they lie about them?

I would quite happily lie about my finances to people and then not a give a fuck if they reacted like you are here. In fact, i'd probably get enjoyment from it. For all you know she could be reading this thread and sniggering to herself, "look at that idiot, still getting wound up because I lied about my finances". A word has yet to be invented to describe how amusingly petty this whole thing really is.
Posted at 00:52 on July 19th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Banned
Master Gumby
Quote:

All I'm suggesting is that she should be honest about any profits she's making. What's wrong with that?

Does anyone read anymore, or do they only hear the constant drumbeat of their ego?
Posted at 13:07 on July 18th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
I don't want to be rude here, but there is not many posts from A.E.I which do have some sense. If he can't understand how running a site like HOTU cost each month, then I don't feel like explaining it to him... Someone else do it?
-----
I am on a hot streak... Litterally.
Posted at 12:20 on July 18th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Dr Gumby
Quote:
"Only those who observe silence are good people. Silence fosters purity. Therefore observe silence at all times. It is a waste of time if you carry tales about others. What have you come here for? Vain gossip causes harm to many. So refrain from indulging in it.?
So, in other words....you're insulting yourself? :confused: You're the only one spreading gossip, as far as I can see...
-----
Posted at 08:33 on July 18th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
AEI: This is getting more ridiculous with every post you make, really...
Posted at 01:54 on July 18th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Delos: You're mistaken. Before they moved to their own server, Home of the Underdogs was hosted by the Gamingdepot (a site you claim to remember). Before that, they were on free hosts.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!