The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Software Galore - Old (PC) game about cleaning/painting windows - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: rSCQf
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 19:44 on August 14th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Yeah, I've meant the topic. Like Vagabond mentioned. ;)
Posted at 04:37 on August 14th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
It's this one, isn't it?
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 21:21 on August 13th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Nevermind... I've found the game. It was Building Panic, if you're interested. Anyways - it would be a good idea to make a subforum for searching games. ;p
Posted at 19:06 on August 13th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Otherwise, what often helps is giving a rough estimation of when you played the game and at which time it was released.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 18:48 on August 13th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Bachelor Gumby
it sounds like bug bomber.... on the title are a woman with a pink head. U have to put eggs on the floor and out of them came some robots. u can change the paint of the eggs with these robots....

u mean this game?
-----
Link, der oder das

Wortart: Substantiv, maskulin oder Substantiv, Neutrum
Posted at 18:41 on August 13th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Ok, so... My friend told me it was actually about painting. You could play a boy or a girl (or play with 2 people). The boy had blue paint and the girl had pink(ish). It was happening on skycraper, probably. There were some enemies - like robots, which cleaned the paint. Also every now and then there was a boss. I hope it helps you help me. ;p
Posted at 12:14 on August 13th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Zombie Gumby
Not to my knowledge.. however, you brought up a good idea, i think it would be nice to have a "Forgotten games" thread somewhere on here for people to provide best descriptions possible of lost games and have others identify them.. anyway, sorry, that didn't ring a bell.
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.
Posted at 10:49 on August 13th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Hello. I'm new here, I joined mainly because I couldn't find the game I'm looking for, anywhere in the internet... So I hope you can help me here. ^^ The game is about cleaning (or painting) windows. There is supposed to be a 2 player game mode (each player has a different paint?). I don't remember much else sadly... Is there any chance you know anything about it? Or you know where could I search for it? :) Thanks!