The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Software Galore - New to windows 95/98 looking for good 3-d platformers - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: 6WWOT
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 16:56 on September 10th, 2018 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Student Gumby
If you'd asked for 2D then you would have more titles than you could ever finish. The only ones that come to my mind are the Tomb Raider games and they aren't really what you're looking for if you're using GEX and Croc as examples.

Thought I had a good idea for a second with Pandemonium!, but its gameplay is 2D.
Posted at 17:26 on August 25th, 2018 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Zombie Gumby
Hello and welcome to TGOD.

You could try out Rayman 2-3, Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Heroes or Hugo games (beginning with Hugo: Black Diamond Fever). Also, I'd suggest you try 86box in place of PCEm should you have any issues with the latter. It's a fork which I personally like much better.
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.
-----
Edited by Moebius at 17:38 on August 25th, 2018
Posted at 17:06 on August 25th, 2018 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
I hope I am putting this in the right forum, if not please move it. I just recently got into playing old Windows 95/98 games thanks to PCEM. Until now my PC gaming experince has only went back as far as Windows XP, before that I was strictly a console gamer. Anyway, my favorite gaming genre is platformers. And although I have found plenty of 2-d platformers for 95/98, the only 3-d platformers I have found are the GEX and Croc games. Could somebody please suggest some more. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.