The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Site Issues - Uploading time.
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Uploading time.

Posted at 19:39 on December 23rd, 2009 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Student Gumby
For some time now I've collected quite an amount of ISOS and slowly I'm beginning to upload them. I will update the list as soon as everything gets uploaded. All the games posted are ISOS and they are in english.

Game List:
Actua Golf 2 (1997)
Actua Soccer 2 (1997)
Blood II The Chosen (1998)
Leisure Suit Larry 6 Shape Up or Slip Out! (1993)
Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes The Case of the Serrated Scalpel, The (1992)
Pandemonium 2 (1997)
Pandemonium! (1996)
Police Quest SWAT 2 (1998)
Populous The Beginning (1998)
Quake (1998)
Virtua Fighter PC (1996)
Zombie Wars (1996)
Zool (1994)
-----
Edited by marhasan at 19:40 on December 23rd, 2009
Posted at 20:18 on December 23rd, 2009 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
I know we are next to 2010, but anything older than 1995 is too new for us. We have arrested development and got stuck before those years. What did you expect from the guys on a page name "The Good Old Days"?

But as that won't work. I must say that I'm wondering about those ISOs. Are they even of MS-Dos games? And are they a bribe or something? Because I don't hear anything about new reviews, and I'm pretty sure we don't have those games on the page for being able to offer the CDs.
Posted at 21:25 on December 23rd, 2009 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Umm.... there is no upper age limit on TGOD. I've reviewed games for it as recent as having only been released a few weeks ago. (Obviously, that statement only works if I'm interpreting Wandrell's post correctly - I think he got 'old' and 'new' confused there.)

However, marhasan, if you plan to upload those games to TGOD, please keep in mind that the WWW upload form will not take anything above approximately 15MB. If you really want to get those files to us, please contact me via private message. More importantly, though, the standard clause stated on the Wanted Games page applies! The Sherlock Holmes game is the only one listed on the site so far out of that list and for that, we can't offer a download for legal reasons.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
-----
Edited by Mr Creosote at 21:46 on December 23rd, 2009
Posted at 00:00 on December 24th, 2009 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Yes, just wanted to same something silly, because I really don't get the reason of all these uploads. Seeing he is uploading things like Quake 2 and Blood 2, which aren't too impressive by themselves, with no review or anything. And also noting that we don't give points for downloads alone.
Posted at 00:15 on December 24th, 2009 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Student Gumby
Like I said, I've been collecting ISOs for the last couple of years and not I'm starting to upload them one by one.

Please don't take this as a bribe or any type of wrong message. I really don't care about the "points" giving as I'm sharing this because what else can I do with so many games?

If you are really looking for those old games I can list only the ones before 1995.
Posted at 08:13 on December 24th, 2009 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Although marhasan didn't actually say he's planning to upload these games to TGOD, I'm moving this to Site Issues (he didn't protest against that interpretation, either).
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
-----
Edited by Mr Creosote at 08:14 on December 24th, 2009
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll