The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Site Issues - Main Page Broken Links
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Main Page Broken Links

Posted at 17:23 on September 1st, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
When I click on any link on the main page I get these errors. Anyone else having this issue?

Warning: main(includes/lang/e.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/creosote/domains/goodolddays.net/public_html/newsarchive.php on line 10

Warning: main(includes/lang/e.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/creosote/domains/goodolddays.net/public_html/newsarchive.php on line 10

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/lang/e.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/creosote/domains/goodolddays.net/public_html/newsarchive.php on line 10

Edited by Wotahmi at 01:14 on September, 01st 2004
Posted at 01:03 on September 2nd, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
'newsarchive.php' isn't a regular page for human usage. It's just a search-engine-friendly list of the news which is only integrated into the site on the surface. For the time being (read: until I fix the links on that page), try http://www.goodolddays.net/index.php?args=0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;en;0;0;newsarchive;1; instead, that's the regular newsarchive.

Edited by Mr Creosote at 09:02 on September, 02nd 2004
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll