Game:

The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Reviewed Games - Comments / Discussion - Stunts (1990)
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Stunts (1990)

Posted at 12:00 on March 8th, 2001 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Student Gumby
Quote:
'Stunts' is a great and very action-packed racing simulation. You don't race against a bunch of other drivers but instead your main goal is to survive the numerous stunts each track has to offer, although you can still compete against a computer controlled car.

Read more...
Posted at 13:00 on March 8th, 2001 | Quote | Edit | Delete
cool
Posted at 14:00 on March 8th, 2001 | Quote | Edit | Delete
It's a great game!
Posted at 15:00 on March 8th, 2001 | Quote | Edit | Delete
The coolest game for my 386 win3.11, i play it heaps if this computer is not free. Download it now if you love racing games and/or have a old games computer
Posted at 16:00 on March 8th, 2001 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Stunts RULEZ!!!!!
Posted at 06:24 on March 12th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Stunt is the best!!!
Posted at 06:13 on July 20th, 2014 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Global Moderator
Deceased Gumby
Oh yeah, that definitely rocked.... and i still remember "Watch the road, young pup!". That guy was supposed to be an old racing veteran, but he didn't even look that old, unless of course the eye-glass and fabulous moustache were supposed to do the trick. :)
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.

I am on irc.freenode.org: #TGOD
-----
Edited by Vagabond at 06:14 on July 20th, 2014
Posted at 16:13 on September 17th, 2014 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Student Gumby
Quote:
Stunts belonged to the first racing games which I played around 1992 on the PC. And it sure was addictive! Even if it was basically about getting the best lap time, just like all the other racing games of the time, you had to take care not to crash into a barn on the side of the road when jumping over a bridge, not to overshoot when driving up ramps or just land anywhere where no car is supposed to go. ;)

Read more...
Posted at 12:07 on September 19th, 2016 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Quote:
Stunts by Broderbund, is an excellent racing game from 1990, that was one of the first to offer a fully featured (at least for the time) tile based track editor as well as offering a compelling driving experience all playable on a 286 system. Hours of fun can be had designing, sharing and competing against your friends (time trial style). Combine that with an excellent selection of cars to fit every driving style:

Read more...
Posted at 17:23 on October 24th, 2018 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Student Gumby
Quote:
Stunts is in fact a pretty basic racing game from… let me look that up for you really quick… 1991. Why I am I sitting here, 27 years later, writing a review about some old racing game? Don't I have way better things to do?

Read more...
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll